The School Day
Please report any illness or absence to the school office by no later than 9am.
- 9.15am Doors open for pupils
- 9.15am – 10.30am Lessons
- 10.30am – 10.45am Break
- 10.45am – 12.00pm Lessons
- 12.00pm – 12.45pm Lower School Lunch / Upper School Playground
- 12.45pm – 1.30pm Lower School Playground / Upper School Lunch
- 1.30pm – 3.20pm Lessons
- 3.20pm School ends. Pupils depart on transport or with parents/carers
All pupils will have left the school premises by 3:30pm unless attending an after-school activity.
Assemblies are held on Mondays for both Lower School and Upper School. A whole school assembly is held on a Friday.
Themed assemblies are held throughout the year for special occasions and parents are often invited to attend.
Throughout the week pupils take part in a variety of additional activities including PE, swimming, sensory room, soft play and Smart table activities.