Grade B : £20812.00 – £22369.00 (pro-rata)
20 hours Monday– Friday (full year),
Hours of work: to be discussed
Reynalds Cross is a school for pupils (aged 3-19) with severe learning difficulties and complex behaviours based in Olton, Solihull with a satellite site at Green Lane in Shirley. The satellite site is expanding from September and will include Nursery, Reception and 14-19 pupils.
Due to the continued growth and expansion of our school, we are looking to recruit a Site Assistant for our site team working under the direction of the Site Manager, to ensure the premises are safe and well maintained at all times with immediate start The position will be working between our main Kineton Green Road, Olton site, and satellite site in Green Lane, Shirley.
So, if you have a flexible attitude and the skills required for the role we would love to hear from you. Please consult the enclosed Job Description and Person specification to confirm the requirements we are looking for and provide evidence in your application.
The position attracts an additional increment based on the SMBC Unsocial Hours Scheme.
The successful Candidate will:
- The role includes responsibility for site security, school lettings, liaising with contractors, managing emergencies and internal and external maintenance of the school
- Have the ability to relate and communicate with staff, contractors and pupils where appropriate
- Be able to undertake maintenance and repairs including woodwork, painting and minor plumbing
- Work well under pressure and with flexibility to ensure deadlines are met
- Work well individually and as part of a team
- Have a working knowledge of Health and Safety and be able to follow defined risk assessments and site documentation
- Be flexible and work as part of a team to help embed working practices across both sites
Reynalds Cross School can offer you:
- A varied, professional work environment
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities, with opportunities for career progression
- Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- A supportive staff and governing body
- An exciting opportunity to work across our sites during a period of growth and development and considerable investment
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check (adult and child).
If you wish to find out more or have any general enquires around this role, please contact Rebecca Ray School Business Manager (0121) 707 3012, or email@example.com.
Closing Date: 23rd January 2023
Interview Date: w/c 30th January 2023