Reynalds Cross School – Governor Clerk Grade B: £18,562 – £19,312 Full Time Equivalent (Hourly rate equivalent to £9.62 – £10.01)
November 19, 2021
250 hours per year, flexibility to work during school day and evenings
Reynalds Cross is a school for pupils (aged 3-19) with severe learning difficulties and complex behaviours based in Olton, Solihull with a satellite site at Green Lane in Shirley. The satellite site has expanded from September 2021 and now includes facilities for Early Years and 14-19 pupils.
We are looking to appoint a Clerk to the Governors. We are looking to recruit a person to play a key administrative role for a professional and friendly Governing Body. On average you will need to attend 4 full governing body meetings and 15-18 sub-committee meetings per year. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and experience of working in a pressurised environment. Competent IT skills including use of email are required. A sense of humour and a calm, flexible approach to work are essential.
The successful Candidate will:
- Convene and attend all meetings of the governing body in consultation with the chair
- Record and draft minutes
- Distribute minutes and deal with correspondence
- Provide support and detailed guidance to enable the Governing Body to act efficiently, effectively and legally
- Maintain records of school policies
Reynalds Cross School can offer you:
- A varied, professional work environment
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities
- Enthusiastic pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- A supportive staff and Governing Body.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake all relevant safeguarding checks and an enhanced DBS check (adult and child).
If you wish to find out more or have any general enquires around this role, please contact us on: Tel: – 0121 707 3012 or email@example.com.
Applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 30th November
Interview Date: w/c 6th December